Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My fanciest cards ever!









I saw something similar to these on Ebay recently and I knew I had to try it! I am loving how fancy these look, with the inside "finished" as well as the outside. I also machine stitched inside and out and inked the edges. I used brown ink for one and black ink for the other. I'm not sure which one I like more. Now, if I was REALLY good, I would do a lot more with this, but this is all I've got - I can't think of what more should be done! LOL!

11 comments:

LynneF said...

really lovely
TFS

kimk. said...

Wow!! Those are GORGEOUS! I love all of the stitching!! And the papers!! And the colors!! And and and....I love it all!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!! Did you use flocked paper, or did you do all that yourself? Very impressive, either way.

Anonymous said...

These are very classy! What a great job!

Marjorie said...

I love your cards. Is this fabric that you have on them, or am I just confused?? They look wonderful.

Marjorie said...

Okay, I went back and read your original post and realized this was paper. I am going to have to give this a try. Thanks for the inspiration!

lostgrl16 said...

wow... I love them!! Now teach me.. pleeeease?? lol

TT said...

very pretty and elegant.
Theresa

Joy said...

Love the care. I don't think they need anything extra. I saw those expensive cards on ebay. I don't get paying what the folks did. No matter how much work. After all it is a card. Yours looks awesome.

Bernice said...

beautiful!

Candace said...

These are so beautiful. I love your blog.